The Shrubberies School

SEN Transport

Children and young people with special educational needs may get help with transport to school.  As assessment is made by Gloucestershire County Council.  You will need to make an application, which requires a lot of information. 


It is very important that if you wish to apply for transport, you do so in plenty of time as the assessment process and arrangement of transport takes time! Absence from school because transport that has not be arranged is recorded at school as an un-authorised absence.


Applications can be made online, or the forms can be downloaded from the Gloucestershire County Council website.


The link below will take you to the page which provides you with full information, guidance, frequently asked questions, policies, how to apply and application forms.