ADVICE AND INFORMATION
You can help to slow the spread of Coronavirus!
- Make sure you and your children follow these general principles to prevent spreading any respiratory virus:
- Wash your hands often – with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or an alcohol-based sanitiser if soap and water aren’t available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- If you feel unwell, stay at home and don’t attend work or school.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in a bin.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces in the home.
If you’re worried about your symptoms, please call NHS 111 – do not go directly to your GP or other healthcare environment.
Please click below to access a NHS video showing the most effective way of washing your hands
Coronavirus - what you need to know!
Please click below to access Public Health Information - What you need to know
Department for Education Coronavirus helpline - this helpline has been set up to answer questions about the virus related to education. Staff, parents and young people can contact the helpline.
Please see below a link to our Home Learning Page and Contact Us Page which is regularly checked for messages outside of school hours and during the holidays.