Due to the extraordinary circumstances during the COVID-19 Pandemic some changes to our safeguarding policy and practises have been needed. Please find attached the Addendum to our Safeguarding Policy. Keeping Children Safe in Education remains current. Please ring the school mobile and talk to the designated Safeguard Lead, Wendy Newby, if you have any queries or concerns about any child. The school mobile number is 07848 474336. She is available on this number from 9am-3.30pm Monday to Friday during term time.
ADVICE AND INFORMATION
You can help to slow the spread of Coronavirus!
- Make sure you and your children follow these general principles to prevent spreading any respiratory virus:
- Wash your hands often – with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or an alcohol-based sanitiser if soap and water aren’t available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- If you feel unwell, stay at home and don’t attend work or school.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in a bin.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces in the home.
- If you’re worried about your symptoms, please call NHS 111 – don’t go directly to your GP or other healthcare environment.
Please click below to access a NHS video showing the most effective way of washing your hands
Coronavirus - what you need to know!
Please click below to access Public Health Information - What you need to know
Department for Education Coronavirus helpline - this helpline has been set up to answer questions about the virus related to education. Staff, parents and young people can contact the helpline.
Please see below a link to our Home Learning Page and Contact Us Page which is regularly checked for messages outside of school hours and during the holidays.